Joint Working with NHS Bristol
Executive Summary of Joint Working between NHS Bristol and Teva UK Limited
The project aims to improve asthma management to reduce hospital admissions in NHS Bristol.
Project period: Both parties have committed resources to this project and the project will run for a period of 3 months but can be extended by agreement of all parties.
The project is designed to:
- Optimise respiratory health and quality of life for asthma patients
- Increase patient knowledge and confidence in managing their asthma
- Reduce (prevent) emergency hospital admissions attributed to asthma
- Improve practice staff knowledge around productive asthma management
- Develop a high quality patient centred approach to asthma care
For further information please contact: