Leicester NHS Trust Project Summary
Executive Summary of Partnership Working between University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust and Teva UK Limited
The project aims to ultimately improve patient management of their asthma through the use of an asthma app which is distributed to the patient by a healthcare professional.
Project Period: both parties have committed resources to this project and the project will run for a period of 12 months.
Project is designed to:
- Design, develop and implement an asthma app for patients from practices in the Leicestershire locality and patients from the severe asthma clinic at Glenfield hospital, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- Establish whether an asthma app can change asthma related outcomes over a 12 month period for a cohort of patients who attend a severe asthma clinic
- Understand whether an asthma app introduced to a patient by a healthcare professional can affect the consultation process and patient experience.
For further information please contact:
- Anna Murphy, Consultant Respiratory Pharmacist, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Tel: 0116 2502646 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Smith, Head of NHS Strategy, Teva UK Limited
Tel: 07767 2988521 Email: email@example.com